North Coast Copiers have been providing office equipment sales and service to businesses in the Ottawa County and surrounding areas for several years. From small color printers and copiers, to multi-function products (MFPs) and high volume printers, we can offer office automation solutions and robust copier service maintenance plans to meet your needs.
Are you looking for ways to save money on printing costs? Our managed print services (MPS) are guaranteed to reduce your per-page print costs while saving you the hassle of maintaining your printer and copier equipment and stocking toner and printing supplies.
Document Management Solutions will streamline your work…Whether you seek a solution for automating the scanning, OCR, digital filing and retrieval of your documents, or a comprehensive workflow process automation solution, North Coast Copiers can help.
We Deal With The Best
HP is well known for their home and photography grade printers but did you know they also offer business solutions and wide format equipment? We have multiple solutions available at competitive price points!
Konica Minolta offers a wide range of print solutions for any-size business, giving you the document solution that best fits your needs — and allowing you to replace legacy desktop devices with fast, cost-efficient, networkable printers that speed your output, improve your image quality and help you keep ahead of rising workloads.
Copystar (owned by Kyocera offers an award–winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multi-functional printers to robust color and black & white multi-functional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes.
Save on Per-Page Print Costs with Managed Print Services
Managed print services provide an end-to-end solution for your enterprise printing needs, which enables you to save on per-print page costs by paying only for the printing you actually use, instead of the equipment, maintenance and supplies to keep your machines in service.
Some of the benefits of managed print services include:
- Allows for substantially reduced print costs; clients often see savings between 10-30%.
- Alleviates client of responsibility for fleet maintenance. We manage all equipment service, and respond quickly to insure your machines are up and running.
- Enjoy increased productivity due to our optimizing your printer fleet based on usage
- Save money (and remove the headaches and inventory storage requirements) associated with maintaining toner and printing supplies.
- Benefit from Real Time fleet management; our team is alerted electronically when it is time to change toner/ink and when maintenance is needed. We manage and perform these tasks on your behalf.
- Reap substantial savings by paying only for what you use – literally, paying per print.
What is Included with Managed Print Services?
- All equipment service or repairs
- All toner and ink supplies
- Routine maintenance
- Periodic upgrading/replacement of printing equipment